Wednesday 29 May 2013

What inspires you?

I go through my day aware that there are different things that will energise and inspire me and different days, with different moods will require varying things to trigger the most productive thinking. The challenge I find is keeping up with the inspirations. Being a creative person I find that I have little problem in coming up with numerous ways to view things and so come up with alternative solutions to a huge range of situations. However I realise that we are not all the same and that others require consistency in approach whereas I am more content with variety.

So how do you figure out what works for you? And do you need different things on different days?

Sometimes inspiration for incredibly mundane issues to do with business challenges can come from a stunning view that helps me to expand my thinking. Or the way in which the light of the setting sun brings warmth to the ice cold snow reminding me that the seasons change and so do stages of being n business. Nothing ever remains the same and tomorrow is another day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment